Where did my feet go?????

34 WEEKS and 5 DAYS INTO THIS WILD RIDE CALLED PREGNANCY ~
When I look down, this is what I see and I wonder where my feet went........

I am currently in the point of my pregnancy where I have no desire to wear make up. And I feel like I have enough water in my face, to flood the state of Texas.....awww the joys of pregnancy!

This is me - al natural'!

Comments

Englishfam said…
Leah you crack me up! I too get the water retention in my face which I hate! I think you are imagining yours though, you look adorable in that picture. You are definitely in the home stretch! wahoo! Baby Zach and Dan are almost here!!
Coila said…
I LOVE your new blog decor! FUN! Also, you look great without makeup, I can hardly even tell. You don't *look* bloated at all, though it's not fun to feel that way regardless. When does Zach get to come out and play??
Mel said…
I wish I looked that good without makeup! You look great! I look like a beached whale when I am prego!
The Cowan's said…
Oh leah you make me laugh!! I feel so bad for you, but it's almost over and you will wish you could feel him kick one last time... I hope you are doing good. By the way you look beautiful without makeup.
Miss Megan said…
You are honestly one of the few people I know who can get away without wearing make-up. You have great natural beauty. Work it girl, work it!
Sparkle Mama said…
I love that picture... I am asking myself the same question. I was insane enough to paint my toes this week. INSANE! Don't do it... Leah start getting pedicures now - you deserve it. I haven't had one pedicure this whole pregnancy, but I have treated myself to several massages! Oh yeah- they rock.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room