Sundance and visit to Nana and Opa's

At my Mom's suggestion and request, we headed up to Sundance. It was one of my favorite memories of my Mom's visit! Sadly, I forgot the digital camera. Thank goodness for our camera phone though!
Ben was such a good little monkey. Everyone kept commenting on what a well behaved little man he was. Ben loves to snuggle with Ocean Grandma ~ Ben REALLY loved the cheese puffs ~
I highly recommend the Sundance buffet to any prego out there! It was a pregnancy craving dream come true!
I don't remember the last time I was this relaxed. I love the mountains! The bubbling creek in the background that Ben wanted to jump in! I rested my feet while Grandma and Ben went and checked out an Art Studio.

















The last pictures before leaving Sundance. Ben was sad to leave because he wanted to stare at the water a little bit longer. He was happy though when he got to bring home a leaf.
Whewww was I full?!?! After Sundance, we drove up the road to visit Nana and Opa! Benjamin loves visiting Nana, Opa, and their puppy dog Moe! We were having so much fun we didn't take any pictures though. It sure was fun though.

Comments

Miss Megan said…
Oh I love Sundance! Seriously, it's like 20 minutes, and you're there! (Well, maybe a little longer for you). And they really do have the best restaurants there. I LOVE their food. I bet it was nice and beautiful up there. So jealous!
Miss Megan said…
P.S. Hope you are still liking the new haircut. I think it looks great curly or straight!
Mountains and fresh air are good for the soul. It looks like you guys had a great time and made some wonderful memories!
Anonymous said…
guess what I got? coupons, yes Sundance has coupons. The waiters were so kind, and spoiled us lots. The food was soooo double good. Next time our men will be there too! Grandma Reva AKA ocean grandma
Is it just me or has Ben's hair gotten darker? I agree with Megan... love the new hair!! Love all of your pictures! I wish I was there!
Aim said…
such a cute scarf leah! I'm a huge fan of scarves...and sundance! looks like you had a good time. How much longer does dan have in iraq?
Sparkle Mama said…
I am so jealous... Sundance looks wonderful! Love your scarf - so fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound