Olive Garden, 37 week appointment, and Labor and Delivery tour

I had my second to last OB appointment this past Friday! Everything is looking good. C-Section is scheduled for November 12th at 7:30am! And even though I feel like a house, my Blood pressure was looking fantastic at 100/70. And I have gained 19 pounds with Zach's pregnancy.

After the appointment we headed to Olive Garden for a delicious dinner! YUMMY!



Then we headed off to the Labor and Delivery tour. It felt odd not having Dan there with me through out the tour. But, I am so grateful that my Momma was there as my support buddy. And Dan will be here for the main event!!!! :)

Comments

Coila said…
Oh, how exciting!! He's on his way!! :D I'm so glad Dan will be there for the big day. I was wondering about that.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room