Horray for October!

Welcome to the Gardner home ~ I love decorating the house during the holidays! I took these pictures awhile ago and have been meaning to post them. **Dan, this is how the house is currently decorated! And, you will soon be here to see them !!!!!!!!!!!!**

Current temp outside is 41' and is supposed to hit 34' later tonight. Tomorrow we are supposed to get our first snow fall! I can't wait!

Our front porch ~

Front door sign until I can find my dream wreath ~
The inside of the front door ~
Some spooky decorations in our front entry way ~
My prize from last months BUNCO!
My favorite candy bowl. It scares Ben though.....when the hand drops down, he will say, "Turn it off! Turn it off!"
Fall village set ~
Halloween village ~
Indian corn that I can not figure out where to put ~
Spooky place mats ~
A table cloth that will last for two holidays!
My favorite decor of the house ~
Ben posing with his new Halloween shirt that Grandma Reva sent him!

HAPPY OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Mel said…
Cute Decorations! They all are so cute in your house!
Coila said…
I LOVE your decorations! You're so festive! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound