Enjoying a little "ME" time
My wonderful friend Amber took Ben for a few hours, while I escaped for some me time! Besides cleaning and organizing every inch of the house, I am also trying to "pretty" myself up before Baby Zach and Dan's arrival. :)
The pretty process began yesterday with my eyebrows and toes.
Advice - Never get your eyebrows waxed at the same place that paints your toenails! My right eyebrow is now thinner than the left. And, they went thinner than I wanted. That's okay though! Lesson learned! I am still happier with thinner eyebrows now than Caterpillar eyebrows before. ;)
I got my traditional October orange toes. I had the most wonderful pedicure and foot massage. I was so relaxed with the massage chair and pedicure, that I almost dozed off in the chair! I was so relaxed, I couldn't even read my gossip magazine. ;)
Tuesday's agenda is to get my hair colored and trimmed! And near the end of the month, I am getting new make up! I will post a head shot with full make up and hair with "after" pics!
The pretty process began yesterday with my eyebrows and toes.
Advice - Never get your eyebrows waxed at the same place that paints your toenails! My right eyebrow is now thinner than the left. And, they went thinner than I wanted. That's okay though! Lesson learned! I am still happier with thinner eyebrows now than Caterpillar eyebrows before. ;)
I got my traditional October orange toes. I had the most wonderful pedicure and foot massage. I was so relaxed with the massage chair and pedicure, that I almost dozed off in the chair! I was so relaxed, I couldn't even read my gossip magazine. ;)
Tuesday's agenda is to get my hair colored and trimmed! And near the end of the month, I am getting new make up! I will post a head shot with full make up and hair with "after" pics!YAH FOR ME TIME!!!! AMBER, YOU ARE A LIFESAVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments