Corn Belly's Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
After Cracker Barrel, we headed to Corn belly's corn maze and pumpkin patch. At first Ben was cold and just wanted to ride in his wagon.
This Hawaiian born boy was not so sure about the cold weather.
But then he warmed up as he met a pumpkin princess and received some candy.
He rode a cow ride all by himself. It was pulled by a tractor and took him around the pumpkin patch and corn fields.
The whole ride he was chatting it up with the boy sitting in front of him.
An actual pumpkin launcher! Because of how loud it was, Ben said, "FIREWORKS!"
An actual John Deere tractor pulled our hayride! YEE HAW!
Festive Grandma Reva on the hayride.
At first Ben was not enjoying the hayride. I can't blame him. Sitting on my prego lap can not be comfortable. I was also pretty unstable.
In this picture, I was feeling like I was about to topple over. Some of the potholes in the pumpkin patch were not pregnant lady friendly.
Grandma Reva saved the day. She warmed up his hands and had a very un-prego comfortable lap to sit in. She was also able to bounce him on her lap. WEEEEEEEEE!
This Hawaiian born boy was not so sure about the cold weather.
But then he warmed up as he met a pumpkin princess and received some candy.
He rode a cow ride all by himself. It was pulled by a tractor and took him around the pumpkin patch and corn fields.
The whole ride he was chatting it up with the boy sitting in front of him.
An actual pumpkin launcher! Because of how loud it was, Ben said, "FIREWORKS!"
An actual John Deere tractor pulled our hayride! YEE HAW!
Festive Grandma Reva on the hayride.
At first Ben was not enjoying the hayride. I can't blame him. Sitting on my prego lap can not be comfortable. I was also pretty unstable.
In this picture, I was feeling like I was about to topple over. Some of the potholes in the pumpkin patch were not pregnant lady friendly.
Grandma Reva saved the day. She warmed up his hands and had a very un-prego comfortable lap to sit in. She was also able to bounce him on her lap. WEEEEEEEEE!







Comments