Baby Zach's shower

Zach's baby shower!

My Momma and Amber were amazing and threw me a wonderful baby shower. I truly feel blessed. ~














The presents before opening ~

My Mom got Ben this great iron on for a shirt.
Kael and Ben playing in the back yard ~
Brycen, Kael, and Benjamin ~
My Mom made these fabulous little candy molds out of "blue" white chocolate ~
Baby shower games!
Guess that baby picture ~
Brave Anna testing the baby food!
Baby food test tasting game samples ~
Nothing Bundt Cakes~ AKA: HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cutting the cake ~ Partaking of the delicious cake ~
Cheese! Check out my super cool "It's a boy" button that my Mom got me to wear at the shower!
Emily with her adorable 8 week old cutie Samuel. Emily(who also has a toddler and newborn) has a husband who is also deployed. Our hubbies come back the same month!! ~
Grandma Sue sent this super soft Winnie the Pooh sleeper ~
Peek a Boo ~
Mr Roboto? Nope! Leah doing the "I feel like a house" dance...... Military wives rule! ~ Amber, Anna, Emily M, Me, and Angela ~
Blessed with gifts!

Comments

Miss Megan said…
So sorry we missed it! I got your message today...I hope the family emergency wasn't anything serious. We can't wait to meet you baby Zach!
Baby Zach is certainly coming into a world full of love!
Anonymous said…
Yes, Zach will be double loved. What you did not see was the helium ballons that the kids loved as much as me. Hey Dan, the ballons were noisy! (tee-hee) Grandma Reva
Sparkle Mama said…
Looks like a totally fun shower! All the food pics made me hungry again... and I can't blame that on pregnancy anymore! ha ha!
Copley Clan said…
Counting down...
I bet Ben is looking forward to being a big brother!?!
Hope and pray all goes well with you and new baby Zach!!!
Love your hair!
Mama Pat :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room