5 years ago...........

Five years ago today(Columbus Day) in Fort Carson, Colorado.......at Becky and Joseph's house........ Dan and I met for the first time! Two months later it was the day after Christmas and Dan was proposing in Arizona. And a few months after, we were taking our engagement pictures..........when you know.......you know.........Day of engagement pictures - Garden of the Gods, CO 2004

Love you Dan ~ See you in less than 30 days...........

Comments

Becky said…
Wow! Time flies! What a fun day that was. What a fun life it's been. I do miss Colorado though. It was fun to be closer to you guys. Someday! Happy Anniversary and good luck in the last few weeks.

I'm still in the hospital. Forever waiting for this little princess. I'm not sure if I will go home before she's born or if I will stay here till she gets here, but we will just have to wait and see. All is well though.

Take care - Love you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound