Tag....you're it..........
10 years ago I:
1. was graduating high school
2. was driving a turquoise 82' Toyota Corolla(I miss it)
3. was working at Wicks N Sticks
4. had just cut my hair short for the first time
5. was moving out to be roommates with Tammy
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. scan in photos to make them digital and organize all digital photos of baby Ben
2. call Pablo who mows our grass
3. call movers who broke our furniture
4. turn on heater for first time this year(it's raining!)
5. drink lots of water
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. string cheese
2. homemade smoothies with peach frozen yogurt, frozen berries, frozen bananas, and OJ
3. granola bars
4. cold cereal
5. pita chips
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Be completely debt free, with a nice nest egg of savings for retirement, kids college
2. Dan and I could both finish our degrees without working
3. Buy new furniture for Master Bedroom, Ben, Zach, Kitchen, and Living Room
4. Purchase a house with land, a lake, and trees for a tire swing and tree house in the backyard
5. Help Mom and Tom pay off house so they could move out of Cali, remodel Liz and Dennis's house
5 places I have been:
1. Caribbeans - cruised around the islands
2. Orlando, Florida - Disney world
3. Hawaii - lived as a tourist
4. Wyoming - white water rafting and camping
5. Colorado - Met my hubby
5 jobs I have had:
1. Sav On Pharmacy
2. Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
3. Jenny Craig Corporate Office
4. Reuben H Fleet Space and Science Center
5. Sea World
I tag...
1. Heather
2. Megan
3. Laura May
4. Coila
5. Tammy
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
1. was graduating high school
2. was driving a turquoise 82' Toyota Corolla(I miss it)
3. was working at Wicks N Sticks
4. had just cut my hair short for the first time
5. was moving out to be roommates with Tammy
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. scan in photos to make them digital and organize all digital photos of baby Ben
2. call Pablo who mows our grass
3. call movers who broke our furniture
4. turn on heater for first time this year(it's raining!)
5. drink lots of water
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. string cheese
2. homemade smoothies with peach frozen yogurt, frozen berries, frozen bananas, and OJ
3. granola bars
4. cold cereal
5. pita chips
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Be completely debt free, with a nice nest egg of savings for retirement, kids college
2. Dan and I could both finish our degrees without working
3. Buy new furniture for Master Bedroom, Ben, Zach, Kitchen, and Living Room
4. Purchase a house with land, a lake, and trees for a tire swing and tree house in the backyard
5. Help Mom and Tom pay off house so they could move out of Cali, remodel Liz and Dennis's house
5 places I have been:
1. Caribbeans - cruised around the islands
2. Orlando, Florida - Disney world
3. Hawaii - lived as a tourist
4. Wyoming - white water rafting and camping
5. Colorado - Met my hubby
5 jobs I have had:
1. Sav On Pharmacy
2. Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
3. Jenny Craig Corporate Office
4. Reuben H Fleet Space and Science Center
5. Sea World
I tag...
1. Heather
2. Megan
3. Laura May
4. Coila
5. Tammy
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
Comments
1. was graduating high school
2. was debating at CEU.
3. was broke as a joke.
4. living in co-ed dorms with some hot basketball players.
5. experiencing life for the first time outside the "nest".
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. clean my kitchen and organize my food storage.
2. go through all the papers in my room. Shredder, here I come!
3. shop for PK's Halloween costume
4. comment on all my friends' blogs
5. get over being sick!
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. pretzels - homemade or from a bag
2. whatever cold fresh fruit is on-hand
3. Pringles Loaded Baked Potato chips
4. yogurt
5. chips and queso
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my house/debt.
2. go on a really fun trip with Mike...Caribbean? Disneyworld? Europe? New York? Maybe all of them!
3. finish remodeling my house
4. throw a big party at my house for all my friends and family, with LOTS of chips/queso
5. Invest/save the rest
5 places I have been:
1. Seattle, WA
2. Chicago, IL
3. Honolulu, HI
4. Vancouver, Canada
5. London, England
5 jobs I have had:
1. Mayberries
2. NY & Co.
3. Heritage School
4. Employer Advocates
5. Legacy Center!
Yay!