Ocean Grandma strikes again.........

We woke up this morning to a surprise on our door step! I had Ben open the front door for some fresh air while I was cooking breakfast. He came back with a box from Grandma Reva! He said, "Grandma Reva sent me a box!" "I got presents!" The past few days when he goes potty like a big boy, I tell him he just might get a present from Grandma Reva for going potty. So he assumed the box was for him. Good thing all the boxes that come here are for him. ;)

Benjamin is now ready for the snow! This warm Osh Kosh jacket is fuzzy inside, and water proof on the outside! And I don't think it's a coincidence that it's the colors of the Chargers! ;)
When I told Ben that this was a special jacket for the snow, he pointed outside and asked, "Where is the snow at?"

Go Chargers! Ben now has a LT Chargers jersey!

Still waking up...........
Showing off the back of his jersey and his hammer. He had left his hammer back at Grandma's the last time we visited. He was VERY happy to get his hammer back!
There is no holding him back. As soon as I took a few pictures of his jersey, he ran and got his football. He is still running around as we speak......... THANK YOU FOR THE SPOILING OCEAN GRANDMA AND PAPA TOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Adele said…
Oh what fun!!!! He looks like he's well pleased with his loot ;)
Sparkle Mama said…
Awwww - I want to snow! Enjoy it :) I will have to take Emma to the snow someday... because we won't get any here :(

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound