My Momma surprises me

About 5:30pm tonight, more flowers showed up at the door!!! I had no idea who sent them! I finally figured out it was my Mom that sent them from the card. She and Tom nick named Ben, "Ben-Jamin" and that is how the card was signed. :) She said she was worried that Dan's flowers were going to be late, and she wanted to make sure I had a "Happy Anniversary'. I absolutely had a great Anniversary. Thanks to my sneaky flower senders......Dan and my Mom are co-conspirators!

Love you Momma. Thank you so much.
This was the happiest bouquet. It had a flag and smelled delicious! And I am going to use the vase in the kitchen afterwards! It's a water pitcher and has pieces of fruit on it! SO cute!

Comments

Mel said…
That was very sweet!
Miss Megan said…
Yay! You got flowers for your anniversary! Go Dan!
Sparkle Mama said…
That is super cool! Happy Anniversary :)
Adele said…
How fun! Such a loving Mama!!!! And Husband, too :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room