Monday Night Football
Tomlinson is back! Phillip Rivers is on fire! Sing with me.......San Diego Super Chargers...............San Diego.......Chargers......CHARGE! After a torturous past 2 weeks of defeat, I can now proudly say that my team is back! Final score - Chargers - 48 vs Jets - 29.
I will also happily say that Dan's team, the Buffalo Bills just might be headed towards the Super Bowl this year. They are 3-0 for the first time since 1992. And they are looking mighty good.
And, to top off this great night - our son(the future all star) demonstrated tonight that he can throw a beautiful spiral pass with his left arm! Daddy would be so proud Benji!
I will also happily say that Dan's team, the Buffalo Bills just might be headed towards the Super Bowl this year. They are 3-0 for the first time since 1992. And they are looking mighty good.
And, to top off this great night - our son(the future all star) demonstrated tonight that he can throw a beautiful spiral pass with his left arm! Daddy would be so proud Benji!
Comments