Girls night out!
Saturday night Megan, Heather, and I headed out for a relaxing girls night. Megan's cousins watched Ben and Peter for us so we could escape for a little bit and rejuvante ourselves.
We first stopped by a shop called Tai Pan Trading. The greatest store ever! They are a wholesale home decor shop. Any holiday decoration for your house, is available in a warehouse building the size of Costco. I resisted the urge to buy the entire store. But, I think I will be heading back there in a few weeks for a few Halloween decorations. I just discovered a location down the street from me!!!!!
We then headed over to a historic little place called Gardner Village. (No, I don't think "our" Gardner family have any relations.) They have yummy restaurants and little speciality shops. (For those of you familiar with California - it reminded me of Julian.)
We ate at the delicious Archibald's restaurant. We had fried green tomatoes and avocados. And I had a very filling plate of beef stroganoff. (I perplexed the cooks as I requested grated cheddar cheese on top. But the waitress understood as she herself was pregnant, and has requested deep fried pickles from the cooks!)
We first stopped by a shop called Tai Pan Trading. The greatest store ever! They are a wholesale home decor shop. Any holiday decoration for your house, is available in a warehouse building the size of Costco. I resisted the urge to buy the entire store. But, I think I will be heading back there in a few weeks for a few Halloween decorations. I just discovered a location down the street from me!!!!!
We then headed over to a historic little place called Gardner Village. (No, I don't think "our" Gardner family have any relations.) They have yummy restaurants and little speciality shops. (For those of you familiar with California - it reminded me of Julian.)
We ate at the delicious Archibald's restaurant. We had fried green tomatoes and avocados. And I had a very filling plate of beef stroganoff. (I perplexed the cooks as I requested grated cheddar cheese on top. But the waitress understood as she herself was pregnant, and has requested deep fried pickles from the cooks!) 

Comments