Dan in the sandbox (literally)

CRAZY SANDSTORM!
Some guys from Dan's unit also in the storm ~
Dan with the sandstorm behind him ~ We love you sweetie! Be safe!

Comments

Adele said…
I have some photos from Morocco like that. It's rough. Poor Dan!!!! I only had to endure it for a couple of days. He doesn't get an option :(
Story Family said…
YIKES!! That looks scary. I would HATE to get caught in one of those. It looked like Dan's mouth was open in one of them. How'd he do that???

Glad to see he's doing well...now that the sand storm is behind him. I'm sure you can't wait for him to get HOME!!
Aim said…
Yeah, i like those, i especially like the part where sand makes into every part of your body. I was in one while in kuwait for a week and let me tell ya, crazy! i don't know why people fight over the piece of crap they call a country. oh well.
Matt
Sparkle Mama said…
That is insane! I have never seen pics like that- wild stuff!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room