Currently in my pregnancy........

I am 32 weeks and 3 days into the pregnancy. We have 53 days until Zach joins our family! I appreciate your love and support with your comments. Even though you might see a beautiful glowing pregnant lady in the pictures. This is how I currently feel............ Hehehheheheheee at least I can laugh at myself right?

Awwww the joys of the third trimester.........let the countdown begin!

Comments

Englishfam said…
I loved the picture!! Seriously laughed out loud. I feel the same way when I am pregnant, you aren't alone! You are a beautiful pregnant lady and don't you forget it! 52 days? That's it? This pregnancy has flown by for me! Don't you love when people say that to you?
Well if it makes you feel any better, you definitely don't look like that! But I do understand how bad the last trimester is. It will all be over soon! I bet you can't wait! :o)
Coila said…
Oh how funny! That's what the third trimester sounds like. Uncomfortable and bloated. Here's hoping it goes well and quickly (but not too quickly!).
Cross Family said…
you crack me up, I laughed out loud too.
Sparkle Mama said…
LOL! I hear ya girl :) I hear ya loud and clear! I am right there with ya... today I am 36 and 1/2 weeks - whew!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room