Sesame Street Live USO Tour
We LOVE Sesame Street! Sesame Street came to our town, and put on a show for all the military kids for free! Benjamin had a blast! He was in awe at the beginning. And then he just got a burst of energy and jumped up and danced the whole show. At the door he received a free spinning Elmo toy that glows in the dark. Thank you USO and Sesame Street!!!! This made Benji's year!!! And thank you Grandma Reva for ice cream money! We had a nice cool down after the show. :)
Ben stood up the entire show and danced to the music. He kept waving and saying HI ELMO! HI GROVER! HI COOKIE MONSTER! HI ZOE!!!!
They got their groove on. The best part was when Cookie Monster started break dancing!
I am so weepy this pregnancy. When Elmo broke out in a solo song of "That makes me proud", and went on to thank the soldiers who deploy and the kids who stay behind while Daddy's are gone.....I lost it...Ok I didn't lose it completely, but I did tear up....
The best picture that I was able to take. Our camera was not cooperating this show.
Happy boy wearing his Elmo shirt and shorts. His hair is getting really blonde this summer. And is it me, or did he grow up over night?
After the show little munchkins posed for a quick picture ~
Benjamin's friends from on base who joined us at the show ~ L-R - Brianna, Jordan, Matthew, Benjamin, Brysen, and Kale. Bummer that this picture came out blurry. :( Our camera is dying a slow sad death.
PS Luckily the theatre was air conditioned. It was 102' outside!
Ben stood up the entire show and danced to the music. He kept waving and saying HI ELMO! HI GROVER! HI COOKIE MONSTER! HI ZOE!!!!
They got their groove on. The best part was when Cookie Monster started break dancing!
I am so weepy this pregnancy. When Elmo broke out in a solo song of "That makes me proud", and went on to thank the soldiers who deploy and the kids who stay behind while Daddy's are gone.....I lost it...Ok I didn't lose it completely, but I did tear up....
The best picture that I was able to take. Our camera was not cooperating this show.
Happy boy wearing his Elmo shirt and shorts. His hair is getting really blonde this summer. And is it me, or did he grow up over night?After the show little munchkins posed for a quick picture ~
Benjamin's friends from on base who joined us at the show ~ L-R - Brianna, Jordan, Matthew, Benjamin, Brysen, and Kale. Bummer that this picture came out blurry. :( Our camera is dying a slow sad death.
PS Luckily the theatre was air conditioned. It was 102' outside!

Comments