My only accident this pregnancy.......
So for being a VERY accident prone person, I am pretty amazed that so far......(knock on wood and cross fingers) the only accident I have had with this pregnancy, is a burn. The evil oven bars attacked me on Saturday as I was taking a pizza out of the oven. It blistered and caused a second degree burn. But, at least it was only a little side of my right pinky. It's now quite happy in neosporin and gauze. Note to anyone who burns themselve - never put ice directly on burn!!! Lesson learned!
It only looks like a tiny cut, but man did that sucker sting and burn for 2 hours after I burned it!
Trying to take a picture of your right hand when you are right handed...is quite difficult......
It only looks like a tiny cut, but man did that sucker sting and burn for 2 hours after I burned it!
Trying to take a picture of your right hand when you are right handed...is quite difficult......
Comments