My new specs

Back in San Diego, Benjamin accidentally stepped on my glasses and cracked them in half. I figured since it had been 6 years since I switched frames, it was time to get new glasses.

I am still getting used to them. Maybe it's the pregnancy but I feel a bit nerdy......
I think I will like them better when I get my catepillar eyebrows waxed......
Hmmmmmmm they are growing on me more and more...........

Comments

Anonymous said…
sorry, leah, but red glasses can never be nerdy!! so cute!
The Cowan's said…
Leah those look so cute on you I love red!
Englishfam said…
Those look adorable on you! Love them!
Anonymous said…
You're bring Nerdy Back!!! I love you, you look so cute with your new glasses.

Love

Dan
Coila said…
I love them! Tres chic.
Anonymous said…
She a hotty, got smokin' hot body!

Love

Dan
Sparkle Mama said…
Love them! They are so snazzy and fashionable! You go girl :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound