Last days of summer.....Ready for Fall...........

Next week it will be September! We are enjoying our last days of summer with frozen smoothies and lots of outside play! Ben has recently mastered the tricycle!

LAST DAYS OF SUMMER ~

Making our own Jamba ~Peach yoplait yogurt, frozen blueberries, and Yogurt blend frozen yogurt peach flavor. YUMMY!
I loved how Benjamin's eyes bugged out on his first sip of frozen yumminess ~
He drank the smoothie for 1 minute straight until he had a brain freeze ~
READY FOR FALL ~
I am super excited about Fall this year. My Momma will be here for a mainland baby shower!Baby Zach will make his debut! Dan will be here for a few weeks! And who doesn't love.... Football, food, and costumes!?!?!?!
BEN'S HALLOWEEN COSTUME ARRIVES IN MAIL!
At first this little penguin thought he was a Lion, and decided to ROAR! The cutest little Penguin that melts my heart ~
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL ~
CHARGERS VS SEA HAWKS ......CHARGERS WIN!
Ready for kick off These boots are made for field goals ~ Blue, 42, down set, hut hut...HIKE!
Team Curious George WINS!
The first football food of the year ~
7 layer bean dip, and tortilla chips ~
And we have already watched "It's the great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!" Can you tell we're a little excited for Fall this year???????

Comments

I am so glad you are feeling better! Tell baby Zach to hold out for his fall debut. Trevor and I are super excited about fall and winter... we've been talking about Christmas trees all week!
Miss Megan said…
You are so cute. I must admit that I get pretty excited for fall. I love the weather, the leaves, Halloween, fall decorations, pumpkins, warm boots, and all the other wonderful things that come with the season. I love that you've already watched Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown...I have a confession for you too: been listening to lots of Christmas music lately. Yeah, I know it's WAAAYYY to early, but I can't help myself. It makes me happy.
Englishfam said…
I love fall too! I think it is my favorite season for sure. So much to do with Halloween and pumpkins and the weather is still pretty warm. Love it all! Ben looks ADORABLE in his little penguin getup! Are you coming trick or treating with us again this year??? We had such a good time last year!
Englishfam said…
p.s. Sorry you had the pregnancy scare! That is the worst. Little Zach better behave himself or he will have to answer to me! haha
Englishfam said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room