Imagination
While I have been severely under the weather, Ben has been entertaining himself. It's quite cute what his imagination can create.
My favorite Ben-ism's this week -
"Mommy, monkey has a stinky." He then proceeds to put his monkey on the changing table and grab a huggies diaper to change his diaper. After finishing the diaper change he went downstairs and brought a jar of pickles upstairs. He told me,
"Mommy, monkey is hungry for pickles." ...........I think monkey might be pregnant.......
Taking monkey and bear around the kitchen for a ride.
Uh Oh - caught in the act ~
My favorite Ben-ism's this week -
"Mommy, monkey has a stinky." He then proceeds to put his monkey on the changing table and grab a huggies diaper to change his diaper. After finishing the diaper change he went downstairs and brought a jar of pickles upstairs. He told me,
"Mommy, monkey is hungry for pickles." ...........I think monkey might be pregnant.......
Taking monkey and bear around the kitchen for a ride.
Uh Oh - caught in the act ~
Time to eat.........

I am guessing he is on a wild roller coaster ride, or a choo choo train..........
Whatever he created for himself, he was completely in his own world.
Baby Zach is not behaving himself these past few days. So, I am SO grateful that Ben is able to entertain himself. And I am SO grateful for friends who have brought us dinner these past few days. And tomorrow a friend will be taking Ben in the morning.

I am guessing he is on a wild roller coaster ride, or a choo choo train..........
Whatever he created for himself, he was completely in his own world.
Baby Zach is not behaving himself these past few days. So, I am SO grateful that Ben is able to entertain himself. And I am SO grateful for friends who have brought us dinner these past few days. And tomorrow a friend will be taking Ben in the morning.So the blog will broadcast from bed rest for the next few days. Thank goodness for a lap top. I might have blog with drawl.... :)
Comments