From the mouths of babes

I was just talking with my friend on the phone. And Ben was hanging out to the side of me playing with blocks. I made a "bodily function" that Ben heard, but the friend on the phone did not. However, Ben came over to me and starting asking "Mommy what was that? Mommy what was that? Was that a stinky? Do you have a stinky?" And he kept repeating this over and over as I am trying to shush him and say "I don't know Ben." And at the same time I start to laugh and can not stop. My friend is asking what he was saying? She asked, "Did he say stinky?"

I finally had to admit that I "tooted" and Ben heard it, and was asking if he needed to check me for a stinky!!! Of course it was way worse in my mind. My friend said not to worry because she has 3 boys and she has no embarrassments about that. :)

But seriously.............. there is nothing like a 2 year old to point out your most embarrassing moments! Sometimes you just have to laugh.

Comments

Miss Megan said…
Ha ha ha! LOL. Way to go Ben. You called mommy out! :)
Anonymous said…
Totally BUSTED! I can't wait to tell Ben of "exploding toliets at 2 am". HAhaa
Coila said…
Oh how funny (and embarassing!). I'm sure she understood though, with a few boys of her own.
Sparkle Mama said…
Good times, good times :) Ben will keep you on your toes by noticing everything you don't want him too. ha ha!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room