Doing good......

Thanks everyone for your concern. I am doing good now. I had an infection that caused some pre term labor. I was in Labor and Delivery for a day. But, I am doing good now. I have had amazing support from friends here on base with bringing dinners and watching Ben while I get some rest.

So let's just hope that my body behaves itself and little Zach enjoys my tummy for 77 more days!!!

Comments

Miss Megan said…
I didn't even know anything was going on! Of course things would be different if you picked up the phone and called me once in a while! :)
Sheree' said…
I am so glad to hear you are ok. I didn't know you were sick. I wish I was closer and I would bring you dinner for sure. You and baby Zach are in our prayers. Hang in there little Zach, it's not your birthday yet. HUGS!!
Adele said…
Yeay for being better! Love you :)
Oh Leah, I wish I could be there to help take care of you!! Take care of yourself and little Zach! I miss you!
Sparkle Mama said…
Good to hear you are doing better... Zach- BE GOOD for you Mama!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room