Here are some pictures from Dan's boxing match last week. He said he is officially retiring from boxing competitively. :) He ends with a 1-0 record with 1 KO. That's 1 win and 1 knockout. :)
And the winner of "the fight of the night" is SSG GARDNER!!!!!
Wow. You have been busy! Both all summer and updating the blog! Good for you. I bow to your dedication. And I'm inspired to update mine. It just seems so daunting. So much has happened this month. Never mind, I too shall update. Loved the clothes for the Monkey-In-Transit! And so impressed with Dan's prowess. Well done! Loving your new look and lookers. You're stunning!
OK that is seriously awesome! I had no idea that Dan was a boxer. Way to go, Rocky! "It's the eye of the tiger..." Now I've got cheesy 80's music in my head. Sweet! Kudos to Dan! I'll have to tell Mike about this one.
I guess I jinxed myself with the second to last post. I was bragging on how "easy" this pregnancy has been. Well, the good news is that I have yet to lose my lunch, breakfast, or any meal with this baby. The bad news is that I have been losing a lot of blood and having sharp pains in my belly. This was day 4 of those same symptoms, and I decided to head to a DR to make sure everything was okay. The great news is that I saw the baby's heartbeat for the first time and it was strong! And the cervix looks perfect. Also, I went to one of the best OB Women's health centers in the west. The Mary Birch Women and Baby center is amazing! Their staff was wonderful! I was treated by a perionatologist (Dr who deals with high risk pregnancies) who just "happened" to be on staff that day. I felt very reassured after leaving that I had received the best treatment possible. (Shauna - I thought of you the whole time) I realized how blessed I am to always have such great Dr...
Comments