Booty Camp: Day 1 = SUCCESS!

Thanks to Grandma Reva for sending a package of Feel and Learn diapers!!!! Benjamin had a successful day one of Booty camp!!!
And thank to Brenda for suggesting the potty jar! Ben got a hot wheels car after he went pee pee in the big boy potty all by himself!!! (After Brenda's suggestion) I made a jar that had hot wheels cars and big boy underwear in it. In this jar Ben can take 1 treat from the jar after he goes #1 or #2 in the potty. And at 7:30pm tonight; the end of Booty camp, Ben headed to the bathroom all by himself and went potty in his potty chair!!!!!!
~ Big boy Ben glowing with pride and showing off his new hot wheels car! ~
Little monkey driving his car in the kitchen. (The feel and learn pull ups that Grandma Reva sent were little Mermaid. She found them at Ross half off.) Shhh don't tell Dan. ;)
Now he is running around the house singing, "Tinkle Tinkle" Little star........and the potty song.........

Comments

Adele said…
You'll have to excuse a single curmudgeon, but I have no idea what 'Feel and Learn' means. And the image that it sparks in my head is not such a pleasant one! And I'm sure it's wrong. But very glad to hear that progress is being made.
Mel said…
I am dreading potty training! Way to go!
Coila said…
Yay! GO BEN!!

Adele, I think feel and learn means they don't feel so dry that they can't tell they've wet their pants, but it keeps the wetness of their clothes and everything they sit on like a diaper would.
Sparkle Mama said…
Hee hee... I love that they had little mermaid on them :) LOL! Emma is not ready for booty camp yet, but I like to hear your ideas and success - so that I can use that info. in the future.
Erin said…
i have been keeping up with yall! it looks like life is pretty great... i'm so envious of the potty success yall are having. i'm trying not to shame Leslie into using the potty, but i think that time is quickly approaching:)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound