Ben's Halloween costume

Gymboree is having a sale this week. (I still have the code if you want it.) I used a 30% off coupon for on-line. (I love shopping from home.) Benjamin now has his Halloween costume! I wanted something warm and snuggly since the weather predictor's are calling for another early winter this year. Also, Benjamin LOVES penguins. Daddy made him a Build A Bear penguin last year at Sea World. And this year at Sea World, Grandma Reva gave him a tube of 20 mini penguins. Oh yah - and he would watch the movie Happy Feet every day if he had it his way. Ben this past July at the Penguin exhibit ~
I think he will really like being a penguin. :)

So what are you going to be this year for Halloween? I am thinking I might be a pregnant Bella from the Twilight book series. I can't think of any other pregnant Halloween outifts.......

Comments

Mel said…
That is a good idea to be Bella. Very clever. LOVE LOVE the penguin outfit. He will be adorable, I have no idea what my kids will be. I usually figure it out the week before :)
Coila said…
Sorry you're bed-ridden. :( But I'm glad Ben got such a great Halloween costume! I love penguins, too. Especially Tux, the Linux mascot. If you're ever looking for pictures of penguins in silly costumes, do a Google image search for Tux, I think you have to get to at least page 4 before you even see a Tuxedo. hahaha.
Story Family said…
Great costume! And you've got to love a good sale. We finally got our computer from Hawaii!! I have SO, SOO, SOOOO missed it! I take it you've read the last Twilight book. Steamy, eh?

We're getting settled....still need to update the blog.

Hope you're feeling okay.
Adele said…
I was a Penguin for Halloween in 3rd Grade. I had plastic wings that we'd cut out of this black sheet plastic. And a suit coat with tails. Then I pinned my black trousers together at the knee. I'd read "Mr. Poppers Penguins" recently, and was infatuated with penguins. (Great book, by the way! You should definately check it out.) No idea for you, though. Sorry :(
Sparkle Mama said…
Love that costume! Way to be thinking ahead :)
Ben is going to be so cute as a penquin! I am sure he will be doing the Happy Feet dance throughout his trick-or-treating!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound