Baby Zach update!

91 days until D day! Delivery day that is........... Planned c-section as of today is planned for November 12,2008! Today Baby Zach's heart rate was 150 beats per minute = perfect! Even though I was having contractions on the Dr's table, my cervix has not changed and Zach is in great shape. Zach has not dropped and continues to enjoy tummy time inside Momma's belly! Let's keep it that way Zach! He still continues to be in the breached position. No big deal for delivery since it will be a c-section. It just means an uncomfortable next few months. And to date, I have gained 7 pounds total and my blood pressure is staying in the good range at 120/80.

Next week begins my third trimester!!!! Hello nesting, cleaning, and organizing....or more like nesting and hiring Molly Maids to come clean our house! The Benji and Zach have officially sucked me of all my energy!

I spoke with Dan today on the phone. He is getting VERY anxious for baby Zach to join our little family. Ben and I feel the exact same way. :) Can't wait to meet you Baby Zach!

And his wardrobe grew yet again today, with a Chargers onsie and matching bib - present from Ocean Grandma(aka Grandma Reva). The football rivalry is on! ;)

Comments

Jon and Cheryl said…
Tell Molly Maids to come to my house next! :) So fun to see you last month at Gma Z's funeral. Can you believe you're having another one in just a few months?! Good luck! --Cheryl
Coila said…
Molly Maids, hm? I've been thinking I could stand some help with my house. . . just once. . . or maybe once in a great while. . . Congrats on the third trimester benchmark--you're mostly done!!

And thanks for your comments on my blog. :) It's always nice to get positive feedback from my friends.
Miss Megan said…
Thanks for the update. Maybe some people don't like these, but I sure do. I like to know what is going on, all the intimate details, etc. So...November, huh? Is there anything you are going to need? You need to call me this weekend. I feel like we haven't talked in forever! When are you coming down again?
Sparkle Mama said…
Good luck with everything... I have been in that nesting - get stuff done mode for awhile now and it probably exhausts Bill and drives him crazy... because I put him to work all the time too, but time is ticking away. I am due Oct. 20th and Emma came 8 days early- so it is right around the corner.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound