
My little angel is back! So for the past few weeks Ben was fighting me on EVERYTHING! His favorite word was NO! And his favorite activity was to clog the toilet with plastic cows and Hot Wheels, or run straight for the street whenever we headed outside. But as of today - my little angel has returned. And all it took was to sleep in until NOON!!!!! I opened his door this morning to have him say, "Good Morning Mommy!" I shockingly replied back, "Good morning little Bubba!" (Secretly wondering if wild child Ben had been abducted by aliens and replaced him with mild mannered heaven sent child) Terrible two's or not - I love my little cuddle bug so much. He makes me giggle with pride as he reads his books to his stuffed animals. And I love that every night before bed he has to say good night to each stuffed animal he has positioned next to him........
Comments