Adding to Zach's wardrobe

Babies R Us is having a HUGE sale! 50% off almost all of their clothes. I went a little crazy with a few additions to Zach's wardrobe. Dan, I was good....I didn't get the Lazy boy rocking chair on clearance! It was VERY hard to resist though.............

What I did get ~

A headpiece for his first Thanksgiving.
Benjamin modeling Zach's soon to be head wear.
SO CUTE!
Dan - thought you'd like this one ~
I can't resist things that say MOM on them....especially when related to sports ~
So much cuter in person. My two favorite colors right now to mix are chocolate brown and blue.
Ben giving his stamp of approval ~
A cowboy monkey......how could I resist? And the material is super soft and warm.
The lighting makes it look black, but the dark color is actually chocolate brown.
And the other sleeper in this set ~ I love it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Okay I know I have been saying this but I so need to mail that box soon. I miss you so much and hope youre doing okay. The clothes are precious. Kisses to Ben.
Sparkle Mama said…
Wow- I love them all! We only have 2 sleepers for baby boy zang right now... we are slacking. Well, we have a baby shower this month and then we will hopefully get hooked up with some more cute clothes :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room