My favorites this week

FAVORITE #1

I first heard of Dave Ramsey from my friend Sarah. She attended one of his financial seminars. Using his suggestions, she and her family are now debt free. Dan and I have that same goal. And this book is helping us to become closer to that goal. I would suggest this fabulous book to anyone and everyone.
FAVORITE #2

Lemon burst yoplait yogurt...yummmmm




FAVORITE #3
It is rare that I can find this candy bar in a store. I recently found it in a pharmacy. YIPPEEEE!



FAVORITE #4

Any military spouse should read this. This book is helping me sail through the deployment with realistic goals and ease. (BEN'S) FAVORITE # 5

We are working on learning the alphabet. This book is perfect for Benjamin. :) He takes after his Daddy with his love of football.

Comments

NutMeg said…
I have heard a lot of good things about Dave Ramsey...it seems everyone I know these days is reading his book. Maybe I need to get on the bandwagon!? I also love lemon flavored yogurt and Symphony bars with almonds and toffee chips. Thanks for the reading material suggestions and list of favorites. I love doing those too!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room