Home safe and relaxing
We are now back from our wild ride of a trip! I flew out for my friend Carrie's wedding. And while we were there - we fit in every Summery, San Diego touristy thing we could!
Our busy, but fun trip consisted of:
Our busy, but fun trip consisted of:
- Del Mar Fair - Caught the free concert of Little Big Town! (pictures coming from cell phone)
- Hair Salon Day (4 hour process!)
- Julian 4th of July Parade
- 4th Of July BB-Que at Mom's house with fireworks
- Carrie and Ian's wedding
- Mom and Tom's house - Padres game night with homemade hot subs, watermelon, and fruit sorbets!
- Sea World and visiting Jody
- Beach day at PB
I am now going to un-pack and put my feet up! Whewww! It's relaxing time!
Didn't have time for MAC make over or eyebrow wax in San Diego. But that will be happening here in Utah! And when that happens, I will be sure to post final make over pictures!
Comments