Grandma Zauss's Funeral

It was a sweet remembrance of Grandma Zauss. Knowing that she is with her husband again makes it even sweeter.

I didn't get any pictures of the actual funeral. Only of the get together afterwards.

It was so wonderful to see all of my "second family". At one point we all lived in San Diego. Through the years, many of us have migrated to different parts of Utah. It was the greatest to see everyone together again like old times and catch up.

Back in the day, I used to live on the Zauss Farm. I have such great memories. Camille - I missed you being there!! Barney and Carolyn ~ Ben trying to make a move on innocent Emily. No Ben, she would not like to hold your hand.....
Handsome Ben and Pretty Emily
Leah surrounded by the fabulous 4 sisters ~Melanie, Heidi, Cheryl, and Kristin ~ Nancy, Barney, and Barry ~
Proud Mama's and our little monkeys ~

Comments

NutMeg said…
That's really great that you were able to go to the funeral and catch up with the Zauss clan. Doesn't it make you so happy you are back on the mainland?! I wish I could have popped in for a second...but between my raging head cold last week, girls camp, and finally the Shakespeare Festival it was definitely a no-go. I miss Barney and Carolyn! I need to call them sometime...

P.S. Sorry I haven't called you back yet...Mike hasn't really been home this week, and then we were in Cedar City this weekend...I promise we will give you a buzz tonight!
Anonymous said…
I was so happy to *finally* connect with you! I enjoyed talking and catching up and getting the skinny on how you and Dan hooked up... Ben is such a handsome boy- he is definitely on the list of potential prom dates for Emily :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room