Carrie's wedding!

Carrie and Ian's wedding
It was so nice to be able to be at Carrie's wedding. I have known Carrie since the 5th grade! It was really a special wedding. She married Ian who is a United States Marine. The day after the 4th OF JULY and colors were traditional red, white, and blue. I am so happy for the two of them. :)
Here they are pouring sand together in unity.
Mr and Mrs Cameron
Grandma Reva with sleepy boy
The beautiful wedding cake
Jeanette and Leah ~ (Ben was Jeanette's date for the night since her hubby was busy fighting fires, and my Momma was my date since Dan is in the big boy sandbox) :)
Jeanette, Me, Ben, and my Momma
The three of us have been friends since high school ~ Leah, Carrie, and Jeanette ~
Grandma helping Ben take a picture
Pretty Pretty Carrie
Momma and sleepy monkey
Ben working the ladies - He was so excited to be able to dance with the "princess". He kept saying "I dance with princess, I dance with princess".
Ben is a ladies man - raise the roof little buddy ~
~ The happy couples dancing into the night ~

Comments

Adele said…
Aaaah! I love it when friends get married. Gives me hope that I might someday, too. Looks like you had fun.
Cross Family said…
I'm all wrinkled,and you look so pretty. It was a fun night and Ben was a great date!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound