Ben's imagination

One of the million things that I love about our little monkey.....his imagination! Today he has been enjoying "meals" with his "friends". Earlier it was Shamu and two teddy bears. This moment that I caught on camera, he was enjoying a meal with Winnie and the Pooh and Tigger. Our own little Christopher Robbin.

In this picture, he is playing his xylophone for his horsey. He sang his horsey Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and then sang the theme of Elmo's world. :) Earlier he gave Shamu and Teddy Bears their own fork and knife set. He then went around to each "friend" and gave them a drink of his sippy cup. He tried to give his rocking horse a nice big bite of strawberries and cool whip, but I stopped him. I love watching him take care of his stuffed animals just like a baby. Every night before he goes to bed, he wraps up Dash(character from The Incredible's Disney movie) in a blanket and rocks him to sleep. He will be a GREAT big brother! :)

Comments

Sparkle Mama said…
I have like that exact same dining room table and chairs! We always have similar things! I got mine off of Craig's list and painted the legs and back of chairs black. I will have to send pics of it you :) Too funny.
NutMeg said…
OK that is seriously the sweetest thing I have ever heard. Do you want to trade kids for the week? Peter is driving me to drink with his antics and tantrums. Ugh. The grass is always greener, right?

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound