4th of July pictures
PARADE
We start our day off at the annual Julian 4th Of July Parade. After growing up in San Diego, I had never been to this fun little parade. My Uncle, Aunt, and cousin live up in Julian. It was fun to go visit them and enjoy the parade. :)


Hi Grandma Reva!
"You look like the 4th Of July......makes me wanna hot dog real bad"
After a little too much walking around Julian in the 100' weather, this momma to be got a little heat exhaustion. Thanks to the near by souvenir shop I cooled down with their AC. :) At least my hair looked cute........
My seat hanging out in the souvenir shop cooling down. Ben came to join me and make sure I was doing okay. :)
We start our day off at the annual Julian 4th Of July Parade. After growing up in San Diego, I had never been to this fun little parade. My Uncle, Aunt, and cousin live up in Julian. It was fun to go visit them and enjoy the parade. :)
Back at Grandma Reva's and Grandpa Tom's we enjoyed some yummy BBQUE! Here Ben is modeling his new Nemo board shorts and rash guard that Grandma got him. Thanks Grandma!
I swear Ben was having a fun time...hehehehehehe
Grandpa Tom opening up the new water wiggles present. They are this fabulous little invention that hooks up to the hose.
Grandpa Tom and Uncle TJ setting up the water wiggles..........Ben is supervising.......
Get ready Ben, it's going to start up.............
Yah water!!!!!!!!
A young Gene Simmons.........
HAPPY BOY!!!
Do you mind....... I am trying to cool off here....
His own little car wash.....another present from Santa....I mean Grandma Reva and Grandpa Tom...........
Comments