Week 17
Today is Week 17 of the pregnancy!
Countdown:
*6 days until I get the "anatomy" ultrasound! Dan will be calling in on my cell phone at the appointment time! I will also be taking pictures and videotaping the whole ultrasound so Daddy does not miss one moment! Great Grandma Sue will be at the ultrasound, since she is flying in on Sunday!
The next baby blog update will be announcing if it's a boy or girl! Exciting!
Countdown:
*6 days until I get the "anatomy" ultrasound! Dan will be calling in on my cell phone at the appointment time! I will also be taking pictures and videotaping the whole ultrasound so Daddy does not miss one moment! Great Grandma Sue will be at the ultrasound, since she is flying in on Sunday!
The next baby blog update will be announcing if it's a boy or girl! Exciting!
Comments