Summer visitors

With the weather being close to 100' degrees, I consider summer here. And I am so excited that I have had some of the people that are closest to me visiting.

Well Praise the Lord and pass the fried chicken. Grandma Sue has come to Utah!

Grandma Sue got the red carpet treatment from a steward of the airport. (I think he had a crush on her. )
It's time to introduce Grandma Sue (born and raised in Alabama) to Cracker Barrel and their down home cooking!


Grandma Sue and Benjamin just chillin eatin some fried chicken and dumplings.

After filling our tummy's we enjoyed the rocking chairs in the front of the restaurant. One day I will own one of these beauties!


Sarah and I have been friends since we were kids. We now are married and have kids of our own. Time always goes by too fast when we get a chance to get together. Luckily she is in town visiting before they head off to Monterrey.



Sarah and her two little ones ~


Ben was having too much fun playing, and didn't want to sit still for a picture with Great Grandma.
Mommy and Ben taking a break in the grass ~
The three amigos ~ Austin (2 on July 4th), Ava (4), and Ben (2) ~ It's hard to believe that Ben is almost as tall as Ava who is 4 years old!

Grandma Sue trying her best to take a picture of Sarah and I ~

CHEESE!

Comments

Adele said…
So fun! Friends and family are very important. Good that they're with you during your pregnancy without Dan.
Miss Megan said…
Leah that is a DARLING picture of you and Ben together. I swear, you are so photogenic!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound