Summer time and the living's easy......

After Great Grandma Sue filled up Ben with sugar early in the morning, surprise surprise....... he did not want to take his afternoon nap. So I broke open our brand new water hose that I bought a few weeks ago and let Ben run free. (Thank you Heather for reminding me what fun hoses can be)

Sun screened up, water hose fun, otter pops and banana Popsicles, water hud on base, and homemade banana bread. Welcome to our summer days ~

Whatcha lookin at Willis?

A banana Popsicle...I don't mind if I do.....

Blue otter pops...yummmm
Happy boy eating his first otter pop ~

A little fish in a big pond ~ Telling Grandma Sue about the water fun ~

Running through the water ~ Mommy is splattered with water and Benjamin's lips are turning blue......time to say good bye to wa wa......
After a water filled day(and a nice nap) - Ben helped me make some homemade cocoa banana bread. (By the way, he is standing on his step stool)

Comments

Englishfam said…
Wow that splash park looks like so much fun! Did Ben love it? Well I am guessing from the blue lips he must have been there for awhile! Ah, summer days are the best!
Adele said…
That looks like such a bunch of fun :) The splash park is awesome! Over here they often have big splash fountains in the city centres. The kids (and an awful lot of adults) flock to it on our lovely summer days (the few that are lovely, anyway). Looks like everyone had fun :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room