More summer visitors!
Our good friends; The Bling Blang Zangs are visiting Utah! Laura May and I used to be roommates back in San Diego. And I was able to sit through the missionary discussions with Bill. They now live in Texas, and the last time we saw each other was our wedding back in 2004! We met up at the delicious Spaghetti Factory in Salt Lake!!! YUMMY! Time went too fast, and the kids were sleepy. But man it is great to get together with old friends! We miss you Zangy Zangs! Wish you could have been there Dan!
Group photo at our table. Darn flash didn't work.
The Zangs surprised Ben with an adorable puzzle book! Ben loved it! Thank you sweet Zangs!
Belly to belly ~ Laura and I are both pregnant and due at the same time! And our little ones are the same age. Hooray for prego friends!
Trying to get soon to be big brother and sister to pose for a picture. Benjamin however, insisted on squatting. Silly Ben and pretty Emma ~
By the time Ben finally stood up, Emma was about to fall asleep. :) Gotta love toddlers ~
I LOVE Ben's face in this picture. Look closely....he was SO excited about finding sticks and throwing them in the water fountain! The only problem, he wanted to jump in the water himself.
The Zangs surprised Ben with an adorable puzzle book! Ben loved it! Thank you sweet Zangs!
Belly to belly ~ Laura and I are both pregnant and due at the same time! And our little ones are the same age. Hooray for prego friends!
Trying to get soon to be big brother and sister to pose for a picture. Benjamin however, insisted on squatting. Silly Ben and pretty Emma ~
By the time Ben finally stood up, Emma was about to fall asleep. :) Gotta love toddlers ~
I LOVE Ben's face in this picture. Look closely....he was SO excited about finding sticks and throwing them in the water fountain! The only problem, he wanted to jump in the water himself. 

Comments