May Bunco group

I am LOVING being in a Bunco group. This month, I won a portable pop up cooler and magnetic notepad for fridge. Thank you mucho mucho James for watching the Benji!! This was the first time I had some "me time" since Dan's been deployed! It was much appreciated and much needed. :) So the picture came out blurry. We'll have to do a re-take in June, now that my camera is no longer on the fritz from auto zoom! :)

Comments

Englishfam said…
I am so excited you posted the bunco photo!! Wahoo! I was wondering about that the other day. Bummer that it turned out blurry. I am going to have to tease Callie about that seeing as her husband is a professional photographer. haha I had a blast too, so glad you came!
Anonymous said…
Hey!!!!! I have the same shirt you have on. Only mine is navy blue. Is it Liz Lange? Wow it is really scarey how close our taste is. Lov ya!
Adele said…
Bunco? What's bunco???

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound