First Package from Daddy arrives!

Yah a box from Daddy!!!!

Can I open it? Now can I? Can I open it? Huh Huh? Can I? Can I?

"Thank you Daddy"

Checking out his new US Army bear
Reading his box of chocolate milk straws, but not letting go of other presents

Overwhelmed by all his presents - his favorite? The video of Daddy reading Benjamin bedtime stories, Lion King and Good Night Pillow Fight. We will be watching that video every night before bed to say good night to Daddy.
A new Army shirt....is it my color?
I love mushy Dan

My Mug
Ben drinking some milk through his new drinkable straws that make regular milk....chocolate milk! MAGIC!
WE LOVE DADDY!

Comments

Englishfam said…
I love the pictures you take of yourself!! haha You are so funny. Glad that you got a fun package and especially the mushy card. Girls love that kind of stuff! Good job Dan.
Anonymous said…
I love the Blog, sweetpea. It is so niceto see all the pictures of you. Thefunny thing about the Chocolate straws is, Uncle Gary and Pete sent those to me, but we cannot get milk in Iraq. It is the weirdest thing in the World. But thank Uncle Gary and Pete for the straws. I love you cannot wait for you to get your box. I am sending another box.

By the way if anyone reads this and has access to childrens books that are not being used. The "children connected through reading program" needs all the books they can get. So please send what ever you have. Thank you so much.

Love, Dan
Sparkle Mama said…
Too fun! Love the pics :) What a great idea to have Dan reading stories for Ben to hear...great idea!
Adele said…
Yeay packages! Looks like everyone enjoyed them. Hard work being separated from Daddy/Husband for so long at a go.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound