A first name for baby

I call this the full body alien shot. ;)
Waving his hand to all of his fans ~

Dan and I are pretty sure that this little bundle growing in my tummy will be named..... Zachary! (Zach for short)
Hebrew meaning of Zachary - "God has remembered"

Showing one leg in the picture. He had pulled his other leg up to his head at picture time! Yoga time!

Comments

Becky said…
I love that name! It goes really well with Ben. Ben and Zach..very nice!
Miss Megan said…
OK Zach. I definitely approve. It was a name I have always liked, but knew I couldn't use for Peter because my sister-in-law Sheron has a Zach. My best friend Karly growing up had a little brother named Zach and he was so freaking cute. I can still do a pretty good imitation of him when he got mad, "KARLYYYYYYYYYY!!!" Thanks for posting the ultrasound pics. I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room