Before and Middle - "The San Diego make over" part 1

Some of the reasons for this make over ~ I am pregnant. I have been wanting a drastic change with my hair for a very long time. It is June and temperatures are already hitting 100'. I usually have my hair pulled back or in a big pile on my head. I don't have 2 hours to blow dry and straighten my hair in the style that flatters my face. My hair pulled back in a pony tail is not flattering to this pregnant face. My hair has not been cut or colored in 8 months people!?!?! I have not bought make up in my correct color in 6 months!?!?! My wonderful Mom has been passing down her make up that she uses once and doesn't like. nice as this is, we have different skin tone colors and I feel pale and washed out. I have not made my looks a priority in a long time.

It is time for some me time at the beauty salon and MAC make up store!!!

BEFORE PICTURE'S- in my opinion - a rather homely looking picture of myself. Pink house shoes, hair pulled back, and pregnancy slouch that says I don't care what I look like today. ;) The back of my hair shot in all it's natural glory. My natural color is dark brown/ black and thanks to my Momma has natural red highlights.
A main reason for a new cut is, I don't like how my hair falls to my face. I want volume and possibly long sleek bangs that flatter my face a little more. :)
MIDDLE PICTURE'S ~ Still in the process of completing the full make over........

The hair is complete. I really feel that this color makes me look my age, and brightens up my face. Now today I am getting my colors done at MAC! It's short and I love it!!! Lately it has been in the 100's here in San Diego. So this hair cut could not have come at a better time!!! COMPLETE AFTER pictures still to come............................

Comments

Miss Megan said…
Leah! I love the new haircut! Personally I think you look great with both long and short hair, but this is a nice change for you. I don't think I have ever seen you with bangs before! Yowzah! Watch out Sgt. Dan!
Englishfam said…
SOOO cute!! I love it! Way to go on the makeover. We all need a change every now and again, especially being pregnant. I always felt so ugly when I was pregnant so it would have been nice to get one! Maybe next time...
Englishfam said…
...no that is not an announcement!!
Looks great Leah! Good for you!
Anonymous said…
I love it. Way too go with donating to locks of love.

Dan
Adele said…
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen you with short hair before. You're such a stunner. I'm not brave enough to give it a go, personally. I've had so many problems with my hair that, now that I've found something that works, I daren't change!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room