When the sun is out..........

Today is overcast, VERY windy, and 54'. But for most of this past week, it has been in the 80's, 90's or 100's'! When it is sunny............we take full advantage of it and head to the backyard for some fun.
I LOVE this picture. He is talking to his egg sidewalk chalk. Heheheheheee
About to throw the baseball to Mommy..................
Action shot......
Throwing the ball over the fence............ DOH!
Soccor time...........
Now he's gonna throw the soccor ball............hey whatever floats your boat...........
Can't decided which one to throw........so he brings them to Mommy...........
A boy and his backyard, it's a beautfiul thing..........
Mom do you mind....I'm trying to drive here...............

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ben is such a love bug. OMG I'm so dying to know what you are having. It has been torture not buying baby clothes.

miss you love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound