To all my friends who are Mother's.......

Through out my life my friends have taught me some of the best lessons on being a Mom.
Thank you for your advice, ears, homes, and laughter.
I hope you all enjoy your Mother's Day and get spoiled!

Brenda and Dylan in sunny San Diego
Stephanie about to pop with Graham
Jeanette, Brianna, and bun in the oven
Sparkly Zang Mama and family
Kelly and family under a waterfall!
Amie and her guys
Camille and her newest little man
Momma Meg and family
Heather with one of her little men
Mama Becky with hubby
Happy Momma Heidi
Cheryl enjoying my favorite time of the day
Sarah and her Momma Pat
"The pro" Nancy putting little Ben to sleep
"Would drop anything for anyone" Mom Carolyn....

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're so blessed to have so many wonderful women in your life!
That's my favorite family picture of us because it's as we're walking out of the hospital in Mississippi the day we picked up Emily. Two minutes later I was bawling and calling everyone to tell them that we actually got her!
Gallegos Family said…
Yea! I made the Mom blog! Love you Leah!
Sparkle Mama said…
This was such a fun blog...so neat to see people from CA branch days that I didn't even know where married let alone had kids! Very fun!
Englishfam said…
Awww...thanks for the love Leah! I hope you had a good mothers day too! Sorry Dan wasn't here to pamper you:(

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room