sick as a dog
Not sure if Ben passed his stomach virus on to me, or if I got horrible food poisoning.......but I have been sick as a dog!!!!! Yesterday Benjamin entertained himself with Hot Wheels and watching the movie The Santa Clause 100 times in a row. This movie is his newest obsession. Every time it ends he says, "More Ho Ho!" He is my child......we both wish it could be Christmas all year round. Thank goodness for DVR and Hot Wheels. And thank goodness Ben could feed himself toddler food like string cheese, juice, pb sandwiches, crackers, and fruit. I felt like the world's worst mother, but drastic times called for drastic measures.
I am feeling better today, but I guarantee you I am completely drained of every fluid and ounce of energy in my body. The great news is that I no longer have the need to run to the bathroom every time I sit or stand up. The bad news is that I don't think I am going to be able to do Race for the Cure on Saturday. I am sadder than you know about this.......
So as stated before - understand if I am slow to respond on e-mail....double that now......
Comments
p.s. I love The Santa Clause