Kicking off the summer with........ RAIN?

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

We had a day planned of wave pools and watermelon. Plans might have to change though to indoor movies and watermelon. Because, it is cold, windy, and raining at our house! At least we can kick off our summer with summer food right? I have everything to make a banana pudding trifle, turkey hot dogs, and a nice mini watermelon to cut up and eat!

I just want to say how grateful we are for the men and women who have served and still serve our country. We are grateful for all of our freedoms and sacrifices that are made so we can have these freedoms. We support our troops!

Miss you Daddy! Be safe and we will see you soon!!!!!

Comments

Sheree' said…
We have the same weather here! Rain, wind, and cold. Chuck and I went to the temple first thing this morning and made it to the 8:00 session. I think that is because Chuck was driving otherwise it would have been the 8:30. :o) Rain or no rain we are BBQing.. I am in the middle of making homemade hot dog buns and some vegan sausages. Bummer, no watermelow. That sounds so good! We too are grateful for those serving in our armed forces. Hugs to all of them and your sweet hubby!
Adele said…
Amen, babe! I'm grateful there are men like Dan around who go defend me :) I would not make a very good soldier. But I really respect those who do. Thank you to them, and to their families for supporting them.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room