First pictures of our new casa

Come on in - let me give you the tour............
Front view
Kitchen - 1st view looking from kitchen into backyard (flash did not work)
Kitchen - 2nd view
Living room
From outside front door looking in (not pictured is guest bathroom directly to the right)
Master bedroom - 1st View

Master bedroom - 2nd view

Ben room - 1st view

Ben's room - 2nd view
Looking down from upstairs (not pictured- upstairs bathroom directly to the right of the picture)
Partial view of our backyard

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG! That has to be one of the nicest units of military housing I have ever seen. I am sooo happy for you. It's nice and new...if you could see mine. My kitchen is the size of one of your closets! Wow you got lucky. You deserve it. congrats on the nice place hun.
Adele said…
Yeay!! Hooray for houses! :D Glad you got a fun back yard and everything. Ben needs room to run.

Have fun arranging the furniture.
Sparkle Mama said…
Nice house! Good luck with all the settling in stuff.
Miss Megan said…
Oh your military housing is a lot nicer than I had expected. I was worried you guys would be stuck up there and living in some run-down apartment, but the pictures you took are nice. Sorry I missed you on Thursday, and yes I am still planning on doing book club this month! I am thinking the last Thursday of the month? Does that work for you? Even if you didn't read the book you should just come anyways (it's a good excuse to get out of the house). I think I might do a post about it on Cupcake Chowder.
Anonymous said…
Wow! Congrats on the new house! It looks awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room