The ball is rolling.............

I have filled out my application for Weber State University and paid my application fee. This college is less than a block away from the base! They have one of the best Criminal Justice programs in the nation. My classes from my previous college will transfer over. And I can combine my love of computers and my talent of Criminal Justice with one degree. They have a Criminal Justice Degree specializing in Criminalistics. Included in that degree are the courses of Victimology and Investigation of Computer Crime. These are the two areas that I have always been interested in. The greatest thing about this degree is that, this is one of the few degrees offered completely on-line! This will make it much easier for me to finish the degree all the way through! And give me something to do at night when Ben goes to sleep, as opposed to watching re-runs on the DVR. ~ I will do anything to not think of how much I miss Dan......even go to school........ ;) ~

I am pretty excited to continue on the road to finishing my degree. I have been doing it little by little each year...even through new babies, skin cancer, surgeries, and moving........I am proud of myself for continuing on even through all of these "pauses" though the semesters. YAH FOR SCHOOL! Summer session starts June 9th ~ wish me luck!

Comments

Englishfam said…
Way to go Leah!! That is so awesome! I really should look into doing some online schooling since I spend so much time on the computer anyway! I am totally interested in those subjects too and loved my social deviance and criminology classes at Utah State. I just need to get my butt in gear and do it. We'll see...
Adele said…
Phew! You're brave. Dan off on deployment, you pregnant, Ben getting into trouble . . . and you're starting some studies! Go YOU!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound