Toby Keith on USO tour
I just got an e-mail from Dan. He mentioned that the Toby Keith concert on his base that was supposed to happen, was cancelled due to a really bad sandstorm. Toby was unable to fly in.
And then I was browsing the net and getting the latest scoop at people.com when I saw this article.
Article on Toby Keith and his USO tour
I think Toby is one tough cookie, and a really great guy who truly supports the troops. Maybe Toby will be able to re-schedule for Dan's base tour? I am so grateful for the USO tours and the energy that they bring to the base. It really helps raise the morale of the soldiers. And I am grateful for celebrities like Toby Keith who continue to do the tours even when it is a very dangerous place to be.
And then I was browsing the net and getting the latest scoop at people.com when I saw this article.
Article on Toby Keith and his USO tour
I think Toby is one tough cookie, and a really great guy who truly supports the troops. Maybe Toby will be able to re-schedule for Dan's base tour? I am so grateful for the USO tours and the energy that they bring to the base. It really helps raise the morale of the soldiers. And I am grateful for celebrities like Toby Keith who continue to do the tours even when it is a very dangerous place to be.
Comments