Niagra Falls and Date night

Drive to Niagara Falls
We came so close to Canada. I say I have now been there because we were at the gate to cross. But we never "officially" went in because we did not have a passport or birth certificate with us.

We fell in love with Dan's rental car. The Toyota Prius Hybrid. Just about 50 miles to the gallon. Dan drove from New Jersey to Buffalo, New York and did not gas up until in Buffalo!!! It was actually very roomy in the front and back! We are seriously contemplating trading in our SUV. But the big question - can it drive through snow??????
Munchin on his happy meal and representing the Padres. ;)
Family photo in Niagara Falls National Park - Notice who was chewing on his jacket most of this trip. (He's cutting a molar)
Gorgeous, breathe taking...choose one..... Named in 2007 as the 10th most beautiful spots in America.
"Niagara was at once stamped upon my heart an IMAGE OF BEAUTY." - Charles Dickens

Daddy and his little twin

Trying to get us and the falls in the picture was no easy task! The falls are so massive!
Mommy and Me at the falls. He kept staring at the falls and saying, "wa wa!" (Canada is so close - in the background.)
Loving Daddy
CHEESE!!!!!!! My little twins......

Family photo of the "4" of us!
I love this photo of my handsome guys
Mr "soon to be" big brother LOVED pushing the stroller!
Time to teach someone how to play hockey! Guess who went straight for the hokey pucks at the souvenir shop???
Ay Ay Captain
Walking through Niagara Falls National park was so peaceful and had some special monuments, like this Memorial for New York soldiers who have served in past wars.

While little man enjoyed his happy meal, Dan insisted that we have Mighty Taco. He loves their vegetarian burritos!
After a wonderful relaxing family day at the falls, Mommy and Daddy snuck off to have a date night! Thank you Grandpa Ken, Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Gardner for watching our little monkey for us!! - Here is my studly hubby posing as "IRON MAN".
Sneaking a photo in the movie theatre before the movie started. We saw 10,000 BC. It was by far one of our favorite movies that we have seen in a really long time!!! Such a great night!!!!!!

Comments

Sparkle Mama said…
Awwwhhh looks like y'all had a blast! I can't wait to see Niagra Falls in person someday :) I am so glad you all had such a great time together.
The Cowan's said…
oh Leah, I'm so glad that you got to go see Dan. It looks like you four had a blast! It looks so pretty, maybe one day I'll get to go! I can't believe how big Ben is getting. I'm glad you had a good trip.
Sheree' said…
I have never been to the falls, but I can thank you for the breath taking photos! I am so glad you were able to get together with you sweetheart before he left. It looks like you all had a wonderful time. love ya all!
KcD said…
Woooo, girrrrrrl! I can -not- keep track of everywhere you go. I'm gonna make a game called "Where In The World Is Leah Gardiego." :)
Miss Megan said…
Ooh I'm so jealous! I've never been to NY, let alone Niagra Falls for that matter. You and Dan got some beautiful shots in there. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures from your trip. Travel safe!
Story Family said…
It's so good to 'see' Dan again! It looked like you all had a great time together. Ben is a big stud already!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room